Multi-level marketing is a booming business trend, which yields financial freedom and growth within a short span of time for its beneficiaries.
Above all As a well-tried business strategy the methodology of Multilevel- marketing business got universal acceptance.
As a result now a day’s many companies have started to switch on their business to Network marketing.
The term Multi-level marketing gives a wide scope for business entrepreneurs to attain success and financial growth rapidly.
Is all multilevel marketing business works on same style??
No, Each multi-level Marketing business/MLM companies have a specified working style. Above all This style and structure is comprised of a compensation plan.
What exactly a compensation plan is?
As it’s name suggests a compensation plan consist compensation structure of a MLM company.
A compensation plan is a fundamental factor of any MLM system. Most importantly It is the way how a company assigns its compensation to its customers.
There have many plans in practice to steer your MLM business towards success. So Each company follows different compensation plan.
Let’s have a look on various MLM plans trending on today’s market.
- Binary MLM plan
- Matrix MLM plan
- Unilevel MLM plan
- Gift MLM plan
- Monoline MLM plan
- Stair step MLM plan
- Donation MLM plan
- Investment MLM plan
- Generation MLM plan
- Party MLM plan
However sometimes you may not be familiar with this whole plans.
Which are the most blissful and popular plans among them? Do you have any idea?
Binary and unilevel can be treated as most acceptable plans in multilevel marketing,which are simple and unique in nature.
Which is far better binary or unilevel??
Even though binary and unilevel are different in way of working method and ideology.
Let’s go for a comparison between these two stunning plans in multi-level marketing in detail.
Binary MLM plan
Ever popular binary plan still rules multilevel marketing business with its amazing features and way of working style.
Working structure of this compensation plan is very easy to understand.
Advantages of Binary MLM plan
● The concept is very simple you have to recruit two people as your down line. It is your right leg and left leg
● Undoubtedly It is a very productive plan with simple ideology.
● Spill over is a foremost feature in binary. It increases the volume of a weaker leg.
● You can expand your down line very fast.
● Binary pays up to unlimited depth. Identically It stimulates the users to work more.
● Active people in the system will gain profit very easily.
● How ever It is very simple to convince your customers about the structure of this plan.
● It is very flexible and provides equality for all members.
●You will get advantage of spill over only if your sponsor is strong enough to recruit many members.
● In the same way binary is a plan having complex down line structure which include spill over and check matches .
● In most cases the legs must be equal, to be paid bonuses or residual income.
Unilevel MLM plan
Unilevel is simple and complex free MLM plan which allows you only one line of distribution.
According to this plan every member you recruit is on your front line.
However there is no width limit on this plan, and the commission pays up to a certain level of depth. Each member can recruit unlimited people to his down line. Unilevel plan is one of the most fruitful plan in MLM system.
Advantages of Unilevel MLM plan
● The plan concept is simple and very easy to implement
● If you have good leaders on your down line , Unilevel is the most profitable plan.
● You only requires a minimal amount of personal volume to start earning commission in unilevel. So this is very attractive and useful for the beginners.
●You can expand your business by easily explaining this plan to your customers.
● It lacks complicated concepts like breakaways.
●However there is no restriction on width of distributors on your front line.
●Faster bonus and solid residual income is possible.
● Those who are good at recruiting can earn more profit from their front lines.
●Unlike binary unilevel doesn’t pay commission up to unlimited levels.
● There is no spill over and check match in unilevel.
● Less scope of sudden down line expansion
● Basically You have to guide a big team of people which is usually your front line.
● By Comparing to binary team work is very less.
Undoubtedly binary and unilevel are globally accepted MLM plans. These two plans got worldwide popularity because of its distinctive features from other plans.
The simplicity in nature and free working style made this plans extraordinary. Each plan has a unique and diverse work mechanism.
Many direct marketing companies have great success stories by going with these superior network marketing plans.
Not only Multinational companies but also people who were part of the system got benefit from this.
That’s why MLM companies and MLM seekers gives more attention and importance to this plans.